HOW TO PURCHASE A ROULETTE PREDICTIVE DEVICE SAFELY FROM ANY SUPPLIER
SPARE REPLACEMENT UNITS COST JUST £200 once you are a customer!
ONLY PAY a small percentage of the full asking price ,say 20% of the asking price if purchasing at a distance, this will cover the cost of the hardware, if it works and you are happy when you receive it, pay the rest! NEVER PAY thousands up front and the total Cost until you have tried it. There is a lot of unscrupulous sellers out there with sites that look very convincing, do not be fooled, follow the golden rule, pay only 20% until you are happy!
We also accept PayPal giving you a full 100% protection on the deposit on 20%, you cannot lose! You are only covered up to £500 on PayPal, so be wary of operators charging thousands. We also allow you to purchase through EBAY offering you triple the protection for your investment. PayPal, Ebay and 10% deposit. Email us and we will direct you to our EBAY shop for you to purchase our products safely.
How confident are we about our products?
ONLY PAY ONLY 20% of the asking price £200 , the rest £800 80% once you are happy within a 6 month period and ONLY when you are happy and satisfied it works. We then send you a further spare roulette computer for your back up absolutely free!
For the PRO PLAYER
Mouth Computer Radical Flexi Deposit 20% Deposit £600 The remaining 2400 90% to be paid once you are satisfied it works. you will receive 1 spare mouth computer.
You can either pay through Bank transfer or Western Union http://westernunion.com
where you simply take cash into any Western Union office and give them my name and town. You then send me the 10 digit number to be able to cash the payment.
It takes about 2 hours to master and from the video instructions you will be able to play along with us on the footage until you feel competent enough to start laying money down for real!
The device is fully covert and the casinos do not have a clue what you are doing, although if you maintain winning at the same venue, especially large amounts, they will become suspicious!
Expect to make realistically around 20-25% profit on your total outlay per night, so if you had a 100 bets at £10 a bet, you would have placed around £1000 in total, so you would make 20-25% of £1000 which would be £200 to £250! This is to give you an idea of what roulette computers realistically make.
Bear this in mind, its totally legal and needs good nerves also, so if you are a cool sort of person, this could be for you” Its also totally legal in the UK.
RADICAL FLEXI FOR £200 deposit
COST OF KIT IS £200 UK Pounds Sterling deposit 20%
The other 80% once you are satisfied!
Then the remainder of £800 within that 6 months period once you know you are happy and that the device works for you. we are the only supplier to do this!
Total is a £1000, but you only pay £200 now and the rest when you are happy!
Once you pay the extra £800 you also receive 1 spare roulette computer for your back up.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE RADICAL FLEXI UNIT YOU PURCHASE WILL NOT HAVE THE BRANDING ON THE CASE FOR OBVIOUS REASONS!
MOUTH COMPUTERS ARE STILL IN CONSTANT DEVELOPMENT STAGE AND ANY IMPROVEMENTS MAY MEAN THAT THE DESIGN IS DIFFERENT TO WHAT YOU SEE HERE WHICH WAS DEVELOPED WITH AN ADDITIONAL EXTERNAL LED SO YOU CAN SEE IT OPERATING.
Roulette Computer RADICAL FLEXI
Support to get you up and running with this
Postage is included in the price. Fully recorded and tracked
We also do Mouth Computers, Watch Computers, Pen Computers and Ring Computers.
Enquire as to what your needs are and your preferences in device type or ask us for advice.
Payment by Bank Transfer
Here is my full details,
GB80LOYD30975100002016 – IBAN
Sort Code 30 97 51
Account No 00002016
Account Name *M A Howe*
BIC No LOYDGB21L21
Or Western Union
Mark Anthony Howe
We also accept other payment options if you pay the extra fees
associated with other payment options, shipping is free and
Western Union http://westernunion.com allows you to pay cash to
my name which is fairly straight forward also!
bank transfer or Western Union.
Payment to :
Mark Anthony Howe
You need to supply a MCTN ( Money control Transfer Number) in
order for me to collect the payment that will be issued when
you make a payment this way and your name and address as they
appear exactly on the payment slip.
Look forward to hearing from you , any questions just fire away!
Mark Anthony Howe
Author : Mark Anthony Howe Copyright 2012 ©